BVM represents an elegant example of PR agency evolution. Every element of PR/marketing now has a digital signature that can be interwoven into a focused net that captures and nurtures leads.
Many agencies offer one or two necessary PR/marketing elements but leave the client with an arduous task of managing several external teams to accomplish campaign goals. Although executed with the best intentions, this fractured team approach often leads to missed deadlines/opportunities, stalled content curation, and weak keyword dividends.
No, BVM is not an all-encompassing, mega-agency. We are a boutique partner with a focused approach of tools, talent, and tenacity that has continually delivered for our emerging technology clients—who typically have an engagement period with us of 3 to 7 years, often through acquisitions.
Our experienced team of press and analyst relations, digital marketing and social media specialists offer decades of corporate and agency experience, having successfully managed programs and campaigns for hundreds of the industry’s emerging and leading tech, power and energy companies. We are well connected with key technology and financial journalists, awards organizations, bloggers, test labs, and influencers across a broad range of technologies and vertical markets.
The BVM Difference is that while other PR agencies give “high-fives” to one another after a story appears in a trade or business journal, we are busy strategizing with our clients on ways to use the story to generate measurable sales leads and web traffic. Through the inclusion of SEO key words and website backlinks, we help our clients to bridge the gap between PR, digital marketing and lead-generation.
Our media relations specialties include:
- Award calendars and submissions
- Blog writing, pitching and tracking
- Brand development
- Company backgrounders
- Customized placement of news with strategic business and trade journalists
- Editorial Calendar (EdCal) opportunities
- Executive bios
- Fact sheets
- Fully web and SEO optimized news release writing and distribution
- Message development and copy writing
- Media and analyst pitching
- Media tours in key metropolitan areas
- News advisories
- Online client tracking sheet
- PR to web traffic reporting
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Speaking opportunity calendars and submissions
- Strategic development of key media materials including media kits
- Web optimized social media