WEBSITE CUSTOM DESIGN
- Creation of a new website in WordPress platform.
- Upon selection of initial design, revisions will be provided to Six Nines until design is established.
- Upon finalization of design, programming of the project will commence, including integration of Six Nines supplied text and pictures including any necessary customization.
- The scope will include all required meetings to maintain a focused marketing direction.
- We do not limit the number of pages, or custom pictures when we create your website. The website will be structurally developed for the web and mobile and all pages will be submitted through indexing to the three major search engines Google, Yahoo and MSN).
- Source code will be written to direct search engine “BOTS” and “SPIDERS” to travel through the website pages making the site friendly to all search engines and begin the page ranking process.
- We will provide training for designated workers in the use of the site’s backend.
- Strategize and develop keyword list (if there isn’t a PPC component).
- Assign specific keywords to existing pages.
- Consult on keyword placement strategy for any orphaned terms or terms that would require more support.
- Develop all required title and meta tags.
- Install and deploy approved meta tags.
- Submit to all required search engines.
- Run Baseline Reports.
- Initial code optimization and site audit fixes.
- Build strategy for future redirect and 404 monitoring.
- Decrease any extra load time if needed.
- Minify and compress all external scripts.
- Migrate any required scripts to tag manager.
MONTHLY WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
- New page additions
- Post News
- Post Awards
- Post Blogs
- Take care of code updates
- Process all redirects
- Fix any 404 issues
- Fix any java conflicts
- Monitor Overall Site health
In most cases, set-ups are finished within 30 days. Once set-up’s are complete, we begin the monthly maintenance segment of the service.
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER SETUP
- Build / Modify Google tag manager.
- Add all required 3rd-party and Google tracking systems.
- Identify and build all required triggers for clickable elements.
- Build event tags to track all triggers.
- Consult on any required changes to the website to streamline future trigger and tag creation.
- Development of technical, industry and executive content to support SEO and AdWords.
- Items may include but are not limited to: case studies, by-lined articles, website content, and positioning papers.
- All BVM written pieces will be in line with Six Nines’ SEO and PPC keywords and will be designed to drive traffic to measurable website landing pages.
- Backlinks will be included where applicable.
MONTHLY HUBSPOT MAINTENANCE
- Ensure proper set up.
- Create landing pages for PPC (if applicable).
- Create landing pages for LinkedIn.
- Create custom campaign level landing pages.
- Create marketing automation email distribution.
- Create one time emails.
- Assist in lead scoring.
- Conduct interviews with the Six Nines Team to determine content for the eBook.
- Determine imagery to be used. Stock photography is common, but if a company photo library exists that is the preferred method.
- Develop copy and present via Google Docs which allows for collaboration and track change edits.
- Includes copy edits until Six Nines approves as final.
- Place approved copy into a design template that will be developed in tandem and will be approved prior to copy.
MONTHLY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Our team will create 3-4 LinkedIn posts per week and distribute across Six Nines LinkedIn channel. We will draft messages that resonate with your buyers’ interests and pain-points with the goal of increasing followers. Additionally, we will monitor competitors (of similar business models) on LinkedIn to maintain a competitive edge. We will:
- Aggregate & increase followers to LinkedIn by targeting potential users and relevant social sites.
- Post regular messages with strategic links to landing pages driving traffic to targeted content with specific Calls-to-Action.
- Use targeted #hashtags and @ with keywords, media contacts, and customers to optimize searches and prompt messages.
- Engage followers with industry/country relevant news/views to balance the posts that are directly focused on the brands.
- Optimize posts/content with visuals, gifs, stock photo, etc., to underscore the relevance of the messages.
- Post engaging content that celebrates customer experience – and underscores your brand.
- Post questions that entice engagement – and share responses across LinkedIn.
- Post success stories – press, new customers, awards, events attending/speaking, webinars, etc.
- Provide analytics reports on growth of followers and engagement to determine audience reach and inbound website traffic measurements.
- Monitor daily activities – and engage as needed.
EXTENDED DESCRIPTION OF SEO SERVICES
SEO – GOOGLE NATIONAL ORGANIC SEARCH OPTIMIZATION SET-UP CONSULTING INCLUDES:
- Review Six Nines supplied project reporting system(s), future marketing plans and current marketing programs and review current relevant on-line client supplied reports and programs, if available.
- Review with Six Nines measurable goals for site traffic analysis and develop SEO strategies so they are in line with Six Nines goals. Review and consult on current search and website traffic and user reports to identify any needed adjustments and or additional tracking reports. Consult on all possible new changes to website, features and internet opportunities for greater SEO and website traffic.
- Review current keyword identification on page, review copy for bolding, surrounding descriptive text, and link title tagging. Identify and execute changes per page.
- Research additional relevant keyword phrases, review competitor sites then review all new keywords with Six Nines.
- Consult on development of all current pages using existing site map and assign keyword phrases to the current pages. Insert keyword tags into text of every webpage as needed.
- Consult on any needed additional content or pages for keywords not assigned but required for complete optimization.
- Physically keyword optimize client site for organic search listings and keyword optimize Google Places (Google Maps).
- Insert title and Meta tags into the source code of the website.
- Develop a global footer system for inbound relevant links on all web pages. Review, suggest and assist in deployment of the footers using Google linking rules best practices. Review, suggest and inspect heading tags.
- Create a reporting system for monitoring site indexing and search engine “Block Level Analysis”
- Develop segmentation for Google Dashboard. Set specific goal conversions for search engine optimization.
- Review needed social media platforms like Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Properly link to website as needed.
- Consult and recommend additional reporting tools to measure onsite traffic flow and user conversion experience. Example: Heat mapping software for web pages, auto tellers, bounce remarketing software(s).
- The goal is to achieve front page search term ranking for between 30-50 keyword phrases over Yahoo and MSN within 2 months, and within 5 months on Google. Increase to hundreds over long term efforts greater than one year. No limit in the number of required keywords or phrases. Does not include content development needed for any additional pages, product descriptions or supplied copy, copyediting. Prices will be quote separately as needed for this service if required.
MONTHLY SEO MAINTENANCE:
- Monthly review to identify any missing image alt text.
- Monthly monitoring of site indexing and search engine “Block Level Analysis” to insure it is proceeding properly.
- Ongoing maintenance of SEO includes regular weekly indexing of key search words and phrases with all major search engines, ensuring they stay on the first page or move towards the first page.
- Review of any needed additional page adjustments, page additions keyword adjustments; inter-page linking to maintain traffic growth, keyword ranking growth and social media strategies with in-house or third-party personnel.
- Monthly review and strategy meetings for dashboard and keyword placement reports. Using developed “keyword phrases” spread sheet developed in the setup phase, will tie in any new pages created for the site and any adjustments that are made with the on-page keyword identification on a weekly basis. This will include adding keywords from the spread sheet that were not used in the initial setup. Tie to developed marketing plans and programs monitor and adjust to achieve defined goals.
- When required, additional weekly strategy meeting with project manager.
- Advise on all facets of organic search optimization. Analyze and develop new keywords to enhance any needed SEO adjustments identified in the review meeting(s).
- Work with in-house marketing to insure SEO and linking best practices are followed, content additions are completed, and optimization goals are met for all online marketing.
- Consult on enhancement of inter-site and on page linking strategies.
- Review and suggest competitive client sites for keyword and optimization strategies Review, suggest and inspect competition deep linking and develop a strategy and implement a solution on an ongoing basis.
- Review, suggest and inspect inbound linking, inspect dynamically displayed revolving content on internal and homepage of site (this is based on SEO strategies and will be adjusted based on the monthly reports).
- Does not include content development needed for any additional pages, product descriptions or supplied copy, copyediting. Prices will be quote separately as needed for this service if required.
- A world-class website that will rival competitors in the IT consulting and cloud market.
- Relevant code for search engines promoting increased search visitors.
- Adherence to the latest mobile principles.
- New, relevant look and feel.
- 100% updated to latest code sets for security.
- Visual management system build.
- Easy to use, internal site administration including training provided by BVM.
- Increased followers via LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Enhanced visibility into marketing process via regular SEO and social media progress reports.
Solid foundation for a truly automated marketing and lead-generation program.