Proposed Services for Matilda Cloud
WEBSITE DESIGN / REDESIGN
- Website Custom Design on exisiting WordPress platform.
- Website will be re-designed and developed to meet all current standards for code set by Google.
- Site will be 100% mobile responsive.
- No limit to pages developed, no limit on images used.
- Strategize and develop keyword list (if there isn’t a PPC component)
- Assign specific keywords to existing pages
- Consult on keyword placement strategy for any orphaned terms or terms that would require more support
- Develop all required title and meta tags
- Install and deploy approved meta tags
- Submit to all required search engines
- Run Baseline Reports
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER SETUP
- Build / Modify Google tag manager
- Add all required 3rd party and google tracking systems
- Identify and build all required triggers for clickable elements
- Build event tags to track all triggers
- Consult on any required changes to the website to streamline future trigger and tag creation
- Initial code optimization and site audit fixes
- Build strategy for future redirect and 404 monitoring
- Decrease any extra load time if needed
- Minify and compress all external scripts
- Migrate any required scripts to tag manager
MONTHLY WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
- New page additions
- Post News
- Post Awards
- Post Blogs
- Take care of code updates
- Process all redirects
- Fix any 404 issues
- Fix any java conflicts
- Monitor Overall Site health
- Development of technical, industry and executive content to support SEO and Adwords.
- Items may include but are not limited to: Case studies, by-lined articles, and positioning papers.
- All BVM written pieces will be in line with SEO and PPC keywords and will be designed to drive traffic to measurable website landing pages.
- Backlinks will be included where applicable.
In most cases, set-ups are finished within 30 days. Once set-up’s are complete, we begin the monthly maintenance segment of the service.
- Website Design / Re-design: $5,000.00
- SEO Setup: $6,000.00
- Google Tag Manager Setup: $3,700.00
- Code Optimization: $3,700.00
- Monthly Website Maintenance: Block of 10 hours* – $1,550.00
- SEO Monthly Maintenance: $600.00
- Monthly Hubspot Maintenance and Consulting: Block of 10 hours* – $1,550.00
- Content Development: 80 cents per word; includes topic research, interviews, 2 rounds of edits, keyword and backline insertion where applicable.
- Project Management (manage calls, reports, follow up, etc.): $250.00 per month
*Extra blocks of hours available in 5 hour increments
EXTENDED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
- Build a custom website in WordPress (updatable by client).
- Supply client with multiple initial design mockups to establish design direction (images to be provided by client).
- Upon selection of initial design, revisions will be provided to client until design is established.
- Upon finalization of design, programming of the project will commence, including integration of supplied text and pictures including any necessary customization.
- The scope will include all required meetings to maintain a focused marketing direction consistent with the desires of the client.
- We do not limit the number of pages, or custom pictures when we create your website. The website will be structurally developed for the web and mobile and all pages will be submitted, through indexing to the three major search engines Google, Yahoo and MSN (BVM provides this service and pricing can be provided upon request). Source code will be written to direct search engine “BOTS” and “SPIDERS” to travel through the web site pages making the site friendly to all search engines and begin the page ranking process (currently provided by Pinnacle MEP Holdings).
- Develop sitemap for the new site. This will enable the BVM Team to develop the structure and page menu for the website.
- BVM will provide training for designated workers in the use of the site’s backend.
- Creation of a website in a modern platform – WordPress and will be 100% optimized for mobile.
SEO – GOOGLE NATIONAL ORGANIC SEARCH OPTIMIZATION SET-UP CONSULTING INCLUDES:
- Review client supplied project reporting system(s), future marketing plans and current marketing programs and review current relevant on-line client supplied reports and programs, if available.
- Review with client measurable goals for site traffic analysis and develop SEO strategies so they are in line with client’s goals. Review and consult on current search and website traffic and user reports to identify any needed adjustments and or additional tracking reports. Consult with client on all possible new changes to website, features and internet opportunities for greater SEO and website traffic.
- Review current keyword identification on page, review copy for bolding, surrounding descriptive text, and link title tagging. Identify and execute changes per page.
- Research additional relevant keyword phrases, review competitor sites then review all new keywords with client.
- Consult on development of all current pages using existing site map and assign keyword phrases to the current pages. Insert keyword tags into text of every webpage as needed.
- Consult with client on any needed additional content or pages for keywords not assigned but required for complete optimization.
- Physically keyword optimize client site for organic search listings and keyword optimize Google Places (Google Maps).
- Insert title and Meta tags into the source code of the website.
- Develop a global footer system for inbound relevant links on all web pages. Review, suggest and assist in deployment of the footers using Google linking rules best practices. Review, suggest and inspect heading tags.
- Create a reporting system for monitoring site indexing and search engine “Block Level Analysis”
- Develop segmentation for Google Dashboard. Set specific goal conversions for search engine optimization.
- Review needed social media platforms like Google Plus, Face book, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Properly link to website as needed.
- Consult and recommend additional reporting tools to measure onsite traffic flow and user conversion experience. Example: Heat mapping software for web pages, auto tellers, bounce remarketing software(s).
- The goal is to achieve front page search term ranking for between 30-50 keyword phrases over Yahoo and MSN within 2 months, and within 5 months on Google. Increase to hundreds over long term efforts greater than one year. No limit in the number of required keywords or phrases. Does not include content development needed for any additional pages, product descriptions or supplied copy, copyediting. Prices will be quote separately as needed for this service if required.
MONTHLY SEO MAINTENANCE:
- Monthly review to identify any missing image alt text.
- Monthly monitoring of site indexing and search engine “Block Level Analysis” to insure it is proceeding properly.
- Ongoing maintenance of SEO includes regular weekly indexing of key search words and phrases with all major search engines, ensuring they stay on the first page or move towards the first page.
- Review of any needed additional page adjustments, page additions keyword adjustments; inter-page linking to maintain traffic growth, keyword ranking growth and social media strategies with in-house or third-party personnel.
- Monthly review and strategy meetings for dashboard and keyword placement reports. Using developed “keyword phrases” spread sheet developed in the setup phase, will tie in any new pages created for the site and any adjustments that are made with the on-page keyword identification on a weekly basis. This will include adding keywords from the spread sheet that were not used in the initial setup. Tie to developed marketing plans and programs monitor and adjust to achieve defined goals.
- When required, additional weekly strategy meeting with project manager.
- Advise on all facets of organic search optimization. Analyze and develop new keywords to enhance any needed SEO adjustments identified in the review meeting(s).
- Work with in-house marketing to insure SEO and linking best practices are followed, content additions are completed, and optimization goals are met for all online marketing.
- Consult on enhancement of inter-site and on page linking strategies.
- Review and suggest competitive client sites for keyword and optimization strategies Review, suggest and inspect competition deep linking and develop a strategy and implement a solution on an ongoing basis.
- Review, suggest and inspect inbound linking, inspect dynamically displayed revolving content on internal and homepage of site (this is based on SEO strategies and will be adjusted based on the monthly reports).
- Does not include content development needed for any additional pages, product descriptions or supplied copy, copyediting. Prices will be quote separately as needed for this service if required
- Improved method for generating new monthly qualified leads based on marketing.
- Increased positioning with Internet browser searches.
- Increased web traffic due to news frequency and SEO techniques.
- Increased sales leads through strategic web and news wire analysis as well as increased visibility with key news audiences.
- Increased visibility for Matida Cloud’s solutions within key market vertical markets.